20060917

HELLO!

Woo! I'm feeling so blesssssssssssed now. Hehehe. Was pretty busy with my hoildays that I abandoned my dear blog. Heh.

It has been pouring outside lately. Let me show you the rainy scenes around my area, Sengkang.

This week, I have met up with Lovely, Lover and hehe, My Hero(bearbearbear!!!) :)
My hair is now very flat too. :/ LOL. But it's much easier to tame now. Hahaha. No more FRIZZ! Well, shall make the pictures do all the talking :)

Drinking Frenzy. Sydney Cider. Guess who? :p

A day with Lover and My BELOVED Guitar.

Today. Went out with Mr. Hero to find a job. The Strait Times(Classified) today didn't have any! Boo HOO! Strolled the whole Mall today with you! :p After that I met Olivia to buy some of my bbq stuff. :) We chatted up a storm again. LOL! YAY! I LOVE OLIVIA! Alright, getting damn lethargic. :/
Take care everyone! Especially you! THE FLU GOTCHA! And I don't want to SNEEZE LIKE YOU! hahaha :) (BIGGEST BEAR HUG FOR YOU!)
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home